Name Of Puja (Homa) and their Price
Name Of Puja(Homa) and their Price
1. KalSarpa Dosha Puja Rs. 5100/-
2. Pitra Dosha Puja Rs. 5100/-
3. Mangal Bhatt Puja (Mars Dosha) Rs. 5100/-
4. Grahan Dosha Rs. 5100/-
5. Shani Pujan Rs. 6100/-
6. Navgraha Mandal Pujan Rs. 5100/-
7. Vastu Dosha Puja Rs. 5100/-
8. Rudraksha Abhishek Rs. 5100/-
9. Ark Vivah / Kumbh Vivha Rs. 5100/-
10. Alpayu Yog Nivaran Puja Rs. 5100/-
11. Som Pujan (Moon) Rs. 5100/-
We Require the following information from your side: Name for whom Puja has to be done, Mother/Father Name, Gotra, Place of Birth, and Problems Question.
Note: Astro Help Centre will provide you with Video Cd for your puja with Puja Prashad. Puja will take place in Ujjain Or Nasik.
Significance of Homa or Puja
A Homa is a sacred fire ceremony in which various forms of the Divine are invoked in a sacred fire that has been kindled according to the guidelines in the Vedic scriptures. Certain special offerings are made into the fire while Sanskrit Mantras are chanted. The combination of the powerful energy of the fire and the Sanskrit mantras creates extremely auspicious and purifying vibrations that are beneficial to all who attend the Homa. The smoke that rises from a Homa contains a powerful healing energy, and as it rises to the heavens it purifies the atmosphere, both physically and subtly, encouraging a peaceful environment and gentle weather. Every kind of negative karma can be purified by the sacred Homa fire, due to divine grace.
There are many different reasons why you might want to do a Homa and Abhishekam in your house by requesting a Brahmin priest, like Acharya Bharat. The real significance of doing a Homa or Puja is that one is offering one's negative karma in the form of money to a Hindu Brahmin priest. Through the power of the Homa ceremony, the negative karma is destroyed and replaced with positive karma. If a person is experiencing difficulties of any kind, doing a Homa will help to lessen those difficulties. In addition, doing a Homa is a very sacred act of merit, as Homas benefit all family members and invited friends. By making a donation to Brahmin, we can bring great benefit to many creatures, and this enhances our own pool of merit or positive karma. Thus, doing the sacred Homa in your home can both reduce one's negative karma and enhance one's positive karma, which makes life more conducive to spiritual practice and which ultimately leads to the highest liberation.
Significance of Abhishekam
During a traditional Puja, or worship ceremony, Abhishekam is often performed. In an Abhishekam, various liquids like milk, ghee, and honey are poured in a steady stream over a Murti, or divine figurine, while specific Sanskrit mantras are recited. As the offerings are gently poured over the Murti, divine blessings radiate out towards all those present, providing protection, purification, and spiritual elevation. These sacred ceremonies purify the Earth's atmosphere, uplift the community, and contribute to the health and prosperity of the individual. All Homas and Abhishekas are performed by Acharyas Bharat, which makes the ceremonies many times more effective.
Homa or Puja
1. House Blessing consists of invoking the blessings of the Nava Graha Puja (Nine Planets), and Sri Maha Mritunjaya Homa.
2. Sri Satya Narayan Katha to invoke Divine blessings and a positive atmosphere in your home by inviting family and friends.
3. Birthday Puja for wishing a long and happy life.
4. Puja for your Ishta Devata, like Sri Rama, Sri Krishna, Lakshmi, Durga, Saraswati.
5. Nava Graha or Puja to appease specific planets, like Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, etc.
6. Car blessing
7. Hanuman Puja
8. Sri Maha Mritunjaya Homa: This Homa can be performed to overcome illnesses.
9. Sri Suktam Homa: This Homa is performed to overcome any financial hardships or improve job prospects.
10. Nava Graha Homa: This Homa is performed to appease any planets that are giving you malefic influences.
11. Rurda Homa: This Homa is performed to appease Lord Siva.
12. Ayushaman Homa: This Homa is performed to overcome illnesses and improvements in health from surgery and accidents. It helps in improving longevity as well as the quality of health in general.
13. Chandi Homa: This Homa is performed to appease Divine Mother Durga by chanting the 800 Slokas of Sri Chandi Saptasati.
14. Ganapati Homa: This Homa is performed to remove any obstacles in your life, and it helps students in their studies for better grades.
15. Jatak Karma Sanskar consists of the baby's first Puja for invoking Divine blessings for the child as well as parents throughout life.
16. Mundan Sanskar consists of hair cutting ceremony for the first time for a newborn baby to cut off native Karmas from a past life and improve life in this current incarnation.
17. Upanayana Sanskar consists of a sacred thread ceremony where eight-plus-year-old boys are initiated into the Gayatri Mantra.
18. Cremation ceremony consists of chanting Shanti, peace prayers for the departed soul, and helping the family grieve as the body is cremated.
19. 13th Day ceremony after the body is cremated. This Puja consists of doing the last rites for the soul.
20. Shraddha ceremony consists of offering our respect to the departed soul, which also should be performed yearly.
21. Marriage ceremony