General Vastu Tips for Home & Office
General Vastu Tips for Home & Office
1. Construct your house in such a way it admits bright light into the main doorway.
2. It is really advisable to allow 5 doors of a maximum opening.
3. Setting a television in the bedroom area is not recommended.
4. Keep the plants and water sports far from your bedroom.
5. Never split bed sheets and bed mattresses.
6. Set your house furniture in the form of a circle, square, or as an octagon.
7. Keep the corners bright.
8. It is good to fix an image of bright sun in the southern wall of the living area.
9. Construct your bedroom, where the wind must blow from south to west.
10. Your house dining hall must never get exposed to the entrance door of the house.
11. Setting a mirror in the kitchen room is not recommended
12. Do not place the mops and brooms in the kitchen. Keep it far aside.
13. It is good to keep the doors of your toilet and bathroom closed most of the time.
14. It is good to set your windows open towards your face.
15. Growing of pricking plants like cacti in your house is not advisable and recommended.
16. It is good to place the fish aquarium in the southeast corner of your living area.
17. It is good to stick a happy family photograph or picture inside your living room.
18. Growing of high trees such as Banyan, Thorny trees, and Pipal is not good and recommended.
19. Ensure that the lift gate is not set in face of the entry main gate of your house.
20. Building your house rooms in the shape of an oval, circle or triangle is strictly not advisable.
21. Your house should never be in disturbed by any obstructive buildings.
22. Ensure that your house is good with the right air circulation and water source.
23. Your latrine seat must be kept facing towards the northern south.
24. It is good to sit facing the doorway, while you sit in your office.
25. It is good to set a mountain wallpaper behind you in your office.
26. Never keep a ladder that faces west or north, as it makes a waste of money.
27. Never wear torn clothing, and withered flowers, as these will prevent the goddess Lakshmi from entering the home.
Vastu For Office
1. The place of seat arrangement for managers, executives, and directors must be located in the south, west, and southwestern direction of the office premises
2. As per the Vastu principles it is really good to set the accounts department in a southeast direction.
3. The appropriate place to set the reception is in the northeastern direction of the office.
4. With respect to Vastu principles, it is good to seat the employees facing the north or eastern direction
5. The central portion of the office must be set empty
6. As per the Vastu principles, it is good to place a rectangular desk for the MD
7. Placing a bore well or fixing the tank in the direction of the south is not really recommended. This will affect the owner with less and insufficient cash flow.
8. The best and right direction to keep the storeroom is on the northwest and southeast location.
9. It is recommended to set the marketing department in the direction of northwest
10. Fixing some idols or images of gods and goddesses in the right location of mirrors will bring you improved financial gains.
11. Setting a water fountain in the location of the northeast of the office premises is really good and recommended.
12. Placing an aquarium containing 1 black fish and 9 goldfish in the location of the northeast of the office premises is really good and advisable.
Vastu For Home
While setting up the puja room, you must have to consider all these following Vastu principles in order to achieve the exact holiness in your dwelling.
* Place the idols of the god and goddess in the right direction
* Stick close with the door placement
* Strictly avoid using the proscribed raw material while constructing the puja room
* Stick with the right number of doors and windows that is described in the Vastu principles
A bedroom is a place where you wind up all your worries and tensions thereby staying relaxed with pleasant memories. So, it is really essential to design your bedroom with great care sticking very closely to the Vastu principles. The direction, you face while sleeping will badly affect your physical workout in your everyday activity. If you have constructed your bedroom with an inappropriate structure that stands out of Vastu principles will badly disturb your sleep and make you to turn restless. Moreover, you often get clashes and misunderstandings with your better half. Along with this, you might experience everlasting health troubles.
Essential Vastu tips for your home bedroom:
* The right direction to set your master bedroom is on the south-west
* Ensure to place your head positioning toward the direction of the South corner. Placing heads toward the North is not recommended, as it will badly disturb your sleep
* Keep your bedroom away from setting diving idols
* Constructing your bedroom with the shape of a rectangle or square is dearly recommended, as it bestows peace and good fortune
The kitchen room is a place, where you cook your everyday food. You must have to consider quite several factors while constructing your home kitchen. You must be very considerable in placing the sink, location of the gas, refrigerator, gas cylinder, and other more.
Essential Vastu tips for your home kitchen room:
# The right place to set your kitchen is in the southwest corner. If you never find an apt position, then you can avail the alternative of locating it in the north-west corner
# Building a kitchen in North-east, mid-west, mid-north, mid-south, south-west or in the center is strictly not recommended, as they are out of Vastu norms
# Ensure that the cooking area never touches the sidewall of the northern or eastern side
# The right location to cook food is by setting it on the direction of east
Similar to other rooms, you must give close attention while you construct your home bathroom. The best location to construct the bathroom is the eastern part of the home. If you never find the right appropriate place to set up your bathroom, then you can avail the Vastu remedy by placing a geyser in the southeast corner.
Vastu For Plot
A plot or land site should never be purchased from - people who became insolvent, troubled by leprosy, lunatics, or people who are not in the country, etc.
Likewise, sites that are given in donation to temples, assigned to watchmen of colony or village, lands possessed by charitable trusts, and sites with no title deed should not be bought. Also, lands holding boulders, worm hills, ant hills, skeletons, bones, etc should not be gained.
In what direction should a plot or land site face? The direction of the plots plays a very important role in their construction. Different directions are beneficial for various types of persons and organizations. Let's take a look at them. Plots that face the East direction are considered good for philosophers, professors, scholars, teachers, priests, etc whereas plots that face the West direction help the people who truly support the society. Also, plots facing the North are good for people in the administration, and power and who function for the government, and the plots facing the South are considered best for the business class and people who work in business concerns.
An extremely important factor where light is to be thrown is at the surroundings or environment of the plots. If the environment is not good, the resulting problems come in many ways. Hence, it is crucial to look at the following aspects:
1. It is best to construct plots where lands are fertile with plants and greeneries.
2. A big canal or the river located on the North Side and its waters flowing from West to East, is a good sign. In the same way, if the river is on the East side with water flowing from South to North, is also considered good
3. If there are mounds of Earth, big boulders, hills, etc towards the South West, Southern and Western sides of the site or plot, it is good. Otherwise, it would affect the progress
4. It should be ensured that no cemetery, tomb or graveyard lies close to the plot either front or back.
5. Also, plots near temples have a chance to affect the inmates.
6. Plots having temples towards the right cause material loss, on the left causes sorrow and grief, and in the front it causes obstruction to develop.