The Laws of Universe apply in similar manner to our planet Earth empowering the Laws of Nature as well as all Living Beings including Human Beings.
A living body follows the same laws of the Universe including Laws of Nature and abides by them, for its existence. Thus body, mind and soul combine to make a Living Being which abides by the Laws of Universe & Nature.
Specifying that all Living Beings are just like Earth and Earth follows the Laws of Nature, which follows the Laws of Universe.
Universe is just like God. We Human Beings are also like God but we have to improve and abide by the Laws of Universe to attain Laws of Nature, to be able to understand and abide by it. To become as perfect Human Being one has to abide to Laws of Universe and Laws of Nature governing the Planet Earth. God has no shape or body, God could only be felt or seen with closed eyes, which can be attained through Meditation.
Laws of Universe:
- The Law of Divine Oneness: We live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us. It states that we are all connected, we are all one. We are all part of a whole it means that all of humanity, all of nature and all of God are one.
- The Law of Vibration: Everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills in the regions of space beyond the earth’s atmosphere. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibration frequency, unique unto itself.
- The Law of Action: Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words. It states that you must take action to get what you desire.
- The Law of Correspondence: States that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world – energy, Light, vibration, and motion – have their corresponding principles in the regions of space beyond the earth’s atmosphere or universe, as above and below. It demonstrates that your inner self reflects your outer world.
- The Law of Cause and Effect: States that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we reap what we have sown. It says you get out of life what you put into life.
- The Law of Compensation: Is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings. It states we are compensated in direct proportion to what we put out into the Universe.
- The Law of Attraction: Demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies. It states that all things are made up of energy and those energies, like attracts likes.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: States that all persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change. It says that all energy is in motion and that all energy that is in motion will eventually appear in the physical form.
- The Law of Relativity: States that each person will receive a series of problems (Tests of Initiation) for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. We must consider each of these tests to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others’ problems and put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative. It states all things are relative nothing is good or bad, just relative.
- The Law of Polarity: States that everything is on a continuum and has an opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations. It states that within every failure there is potential for success and everything in life has an equal opposite. It is up to us as to what side of the pole to experience.
- The Law of Rhythm: States that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness. It states there are a time and a season for all things.
- The Law of Gender: States that everything has its masculine and feminine principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. The spiritual initiate must balance the masculine and feminine energies within himself or herself to become a master and a true co-creator with God. It state that all things need time to develop gradually and grow.
Laws Of Universe gave birth to Laws of Nature,
Laws of Nature with Five Elements gave birth to Planet Earth,
Planet Earth with Five Elements gave birth to all Living Beings on Planet Earth.
Likewise any destruction to Laws of Universe or Laws of Nature or Planet Earth or Living Beings on Planet Earth will give death or destruction to life on Planet Earth.